We are looking for the right candidates to train into manager positions from the Summer Holidays 2023 onwards. The programme will run throughout the holidays and will equip the right candidates with all the essential skills to be able to manage our holiday club provision going forward.
By shadowing experienced staff and following a detailed management training plan you will learn all the essential skills required to manage holiday club provision. This will cover aspects such as policies and procedures, EYFS, staff management, customer service and behaviour management.
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
Salary: From £11 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
- Required 1 year minimum of Management experience
- A competent knowledge of child development needs, milestones, behaviour, age and specifics.
- Must have previous experience of leading a team within a childcare environment.
- An effective communicator at all levels
- Good inter personal skills, leadership skills and problem-solving ability
- Can accept responsibility and use own initiative
- Be able to communicate and liaise with all third parties including parents, staff, schools and other agencies.
- To deliver the day to day organisation of a safe, stimulating and fun child orientated club.
- Communicate and liaise with all third parties including parents, staff, schools & other agencies
Applicants are encouraged to visit our setting at a mutually convenient time
The Gap Club Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS certificate.
Find out more at www.thegapclub.com/join-our-team/
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme