As part of our services for schools we can deliver early morning Breakfast Clubs at your school.
Benefits to your school
- Enables you to offer quality wrap-around care with a quality provider, without adding more working hours to your teaching staff
- Provides additional support for working or busy parents, thus enhancing your schools quality of care reputation
- Provides additional revenue for your school, and maximises its use at a time when it is less occupied
- Confidence in delivering quality service through an outstanding provider that has a very experienced leadership team focused on delivering Peace of mind to Schools and parents alike.
Breakfast Club Operating Models for your school
We offer a variety of operating models for schools that are non-invasive and dependent on the schools goals, for example:
- Fully owned & operated service from The Gap Club, based on a fixed revenue model
- Fully owned & operated service from The Gap Club, with a risk & reward revenue model
- A service branded as the Schools’ service; where The Gap Club will work with you to understand your requirements and deliver a tailor made offering based on your goals.
If you wish to know more or are considering operating a Breakfast Club or changing provider, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please contact us at email@example.com.
We offer our simple 3G approach for children to be able to start the school day
Our Breakfast Clubs ensure that the children start their day in the right way. Our healthy, balanced and nutritious breakfast is coupled with our engaging yet calm and mindful environment to ensure that the children are energised and ready for their busy day ahead at school.
We provide an array of breakfast items to chose from including cereals, bread items such as toast, crumpets and croissants, yoghurts, fresh fruit, porridge, soft boiled eggs and cereal bars as well as milk, water and fresh fruit juice. Our breakfasts are a social occasion for our children as well as actively supporting independence as the children make their own breakfast choices and serve themselves with the support of our staff.
Within our environment, we ensure that there are a range of activities and zones for the children to freely navigate once they have finished their breakfast. Within the session we also incorporate mindfulness activities and physical activities to get the brain and body in an active and engaged mindset for school.
We work with our schools to ensure that there is an agreed handover point for our shared children to ensure that they arrive at their classrooms safely, promptly and are ready to Go.
Our Breakfast Clubs normally opens at 7:30am and run until the school day begins, typically 08:30am, thereby giving parents and children time to settle down for your day ahead.