Our Holiday Clubs are open all year round at a variety of different settings in Surrey and Windsor and Maidenhead. Our Holiday Clubs open at 8am and close as late as 6.30pm with a variety of sessions available.
Our programme is jam packed with a variety of activities, experiences, zones and resources to ensure that there really is something for everyone throughout the day. We arrange our environment so that our different age groups of children have an area that is tailored to their interests and needs as well as communal areas in which siblings and friends can come together.
We fully understand and appreciate that when children are on school holidays, they may want to partake in a variety of different activities from:
- simply relaxing with their friends
- completing a mindfulness activity to help them unwind
- engage in an active game to help them let off steam and have fun.
- engage in group games, quiet activities and free play
- and trips
For our children that stay with us after 16:30pm, we provide
- A healthy balanced snack every day which is made up of fruit, vegetables and a form of carbohydrate such as flatbreads, pasta, wraps or beans on toast. Our snack time is a key part of our daily routine and provides a social occasion for the children and staff to reflect on their day as well as many other interesting conversations.