October Holiday Club 2022 – Bookings Open!
We are excited to announce bookings are now open for our ‘Autumn Adventures’ October Half Term Holiday Club from 17th October – 28th October.
Our venues for October Half Term are:
- St George’s Junior School, Weybridge
- Staines Preparatory School, Staines
- St Jude’s CofE Junior School, Englefield Green
We will be open from 8:00am – 6:30pm every day across all clubs with various different session options available and we take children from aged 3 years and upwards.
During our ‘Autumn Adventures’ October Half Term, our children will be able to take part in our popular Ready Steady Cook, Mad Science & Art Attack workshops! These workshops are all hands on, interactive and activity based where our children can freely develop many different skills such as fine and gross motor skills, knowledge and understanding of the world, social engagement and interaction and cognitive development. We also have themed outdoor activities, group games and structured sports where we make use of the wonderful outdoor spaces at our schools.
Our free play environments and skillful staff provide a wide range of activities, resources and play opportunities for children of all ages and stages. Our Holiday Clubs will:
- Encourage children to develop their confidence and try out new experiences
- Create opportunities for social interaction and engagement
- Provide a variety of different play experiences that support in developing children’s lifelong learning
- Support children’s mental wellbeing through mindfulness activities and zones
- Provide a safe and secure environment in which children play, learn, and achieve
Please book now to avoid disappointment.
Follow our social media channels to see what we get up to:
The Gap Club (@TheGapClubLtd) / Twitter