The Gap Club Ltd is an Ofsted registered ‘outstanding’ out of school, wrap around childcare provision catering to children aged 3 -11. We are looking for the best possible candidates to work with our children and join our team. Having fun whilst you work as well as enhancing, planning and facilitating play for children.
Role: After School Club Lead
Times: 15 hours per week (with the option of additional hours)
Salary: Up to £11.50 per hour.
Role: The After School Club Lead will support in ensuring the high quality daily running of our provisions by leading an after school club from 2.30pm – 5.30pm Monday – Friday.
Skills and Requirements
· Required – 3 years or more childcare experience
· Required – 1 year minimum of management experience
· A competent knowledge of child developmental needs
· Excellent communication
· Previous childcare experience including leading a team
· Strong accuracy and attention to detail
· Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
· Professional, approachable and friendly
· To be able to deliver the day to day organisation of a safe, stimulating and fun child orientated club
· 100% childcare discount for one child whilst on duty at The Gap Club
· Professional development training and mentoring available including opportunities to gain further childcare qualifications
· Employee Pension Scheme
· Wellness program