Are you looking for a fun and rewarding career?
Join our friendly and supportive team where you can inspire and empower children.
A job where you can really make a difference.
As a company The Gap Club are passionate about delivering high quality childcare whilst creating a variety of exciting play experiences for children.
We are looking to recruit two 5 day Playworkers at our Weybridge and Chertsey Breakfast and After School Clubs.
There are also opportunities to gain further qualifications whilst working for The Gap Club.
To assist with the day to day organisation of the club to provide a safe, secure, stimulating, fun,
caring and well managed breakfast, after school and/or holiday club. The club fully supports its equal
opportunity policy and aims to show care, appreciation and respect to every individual member, stakeholder or
Hours of Work:
After School Club: 2.45pm – 6.30pm, term time.
Holiday Club: 8:00am-6:30pm, 10 weeks a year, flexible hours across days and year.
Breakfast Club: 7:15/7:30am to 8:45/9:00am. Term time only for 38 weeks a year.
Skills and Requirements:
· To assist with the day to day preparation and delivery of safe, stimulating, fun & age appropriate activities
· Good communication skills
· Previous childcare experience
· Strong accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
· Professional, approachable and friendly
· Confident and flexible approach to taking on new tasks
· 100% childcare discount for one child whilst on duty at The Gap Club
· Holiday Club hours available during the school holidays
· Professional development training and mentoring available including opportunities to gain childcare qualifications
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour