Would you like to be part of a new and dynamic sports team? Helping to develop and plan a range of diverse, exciting sports activities for children aged 3 – 13?
The Gap Club are a long established, ‘outstanding’ OFSTED registered wrap around childcare company. We are looking for fun, enthusiastic and experienced sports coaches to join our new Gap Sports team.
We provide a fantastic training and development programme, and this is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to develop and improve upon their existing skill set.
We are looking to recruit a pool lifeguard for our holiday club in Englefield Green during the summer holidays.
Salary: Will meet at least the UK National Minimum wage for a persons age and on experience.
Location: Englefield Green
Skills and Requirements:
. Life Guard qualification
· Good communication skills
· Strong accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Professional, approachable and friendly
· Confident and flexible approach to taking on new tasks
· 100% childcare discount for one child whilst on duty at The Gap Club
· Employee pension scheme
· Professional development training and mentoring available including opportunities to gain childcare qualifications
Contract length: 3 months
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 – 20 per week
Salary: From £10.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- NPLQ (required)
|Job Category||Playworkers, Sports Coach|