Are you looking for a fun and rewarding career?
Join our friendly and supportive team where you can inspire and empower children.
A job where you can really make a difference.
As a company The Gap Club are passionate about delivering high quality childcare whilst creating a variety of exciting play experiences for children.
Role and Responsibilities
To support the Head Office team with administrative duties. This will be a dual role split between our Head Office in Old Windsor and supervising one of our After School Clubs (please see the After School Club Supervisor job description for more details on this part of the role).
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the SLT with a variety of office administrative tasks.
- Supervising an After School Club.
Qualifications , Skills and Experience Requirements
An experienced professional with proven experience & capability in:
- L3 or above childcare qualification
- Ideally over 5 years of childcare experience
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office software: word, excel, powerpoint
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be highly organized and efficient with time
- Must have strong leadership and line management experience
- Must have deep experience in target monitory and inspiring staff
- Must have experience of and know how to discipline children for misbehavior in childcare setting
- Must have excellent written and oral skills
- Must have strong line management experience
- Must be an attention to detail person who can assure quality control across all clubs
- Must have experience of auditing and quality assurance organisations in a similar sized SME
- Must have a can do, fun, positive attitude and be a team player
- 100% free childcare whilst working for The Gap Club
- Professional development training and mentoring available including opportunities to gain childcare qualifications
- Company pension contribution
- Wellness program
|Job Category||Manager, Supervisor|