Are you looking for a fun and rewarding career?
Join our friendly and supportive team where you can inspire and empower children.
A job where you can really make a difference.
As a company The Gap Club are passionate about delivering high quality childcare whilst creating a variety of exciting play experiences for children.
Role: After School Club and Breakfast Club Manager
Location: Weybridge and Old Windsor
Breakfast Club – 7.45am – 9.00am
After School Club – 2.45pm – 6.30pm
Salary: Up to £10.50 per hour – dependent on qualifications and experience
Skills and Requirements:
- Required – 5 years or more childcare experience
- Required – 2 years minimum of management experience
- Ideally a level 3 or above childcare qualification
- A competent knowledge of child developmental needs
- Excellent communication
- Previous childcare experience including leading a team
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Professional, approachable and friendly
- To be able to deliver the day to day organisation of a safe, stimulating and fun child orientated club
- 100% childcare discount for one child whilst on duty at The Gap Club
- Professional development training and mentoring available including opportunities to gain further childcare qualifications
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Wellness program
- Opportunities for additional office hours