Location: : Englefield Green, Old Windsor, Staines, Chertsey, Weybridge
Times: Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Would you like to be part of a new and dynamic sports team? Helping to develop and plan a range of diverse, exciting sports activities for children aged 3 – 13?
The Gap Club are a long established, ‘outstanding’ OFSTED registered wrap around childcare company. We are looking for fun, enthusiastic and experienced sports coaches to join our new Gap Sports team.
We provide a fantastic training and development programme, and this is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to develop and improve upon their existing skill set.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous sports coaching experience
- To assist with the day to day planning of sport activities which are safe, stimulating, fun & age appropriate
- Good communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Professional, approachable and friendly
- Confident and flexible approach to taking on new tasks
• 100% childcare discount for one child whilst on duty at The Gap Club
• Employee pension scheme
• Professional development training and mentoring available including opportunities to gain childcare qualifications
|Job Category||Sports Coach|